Terms and Conditions
Read carefully all the informations bellow
Pre-payment: To confirm your reservation we will charge 50 percent of the total amount on the provided credit card. Without this payment is not possible to confirm your reservation. You are required to pay the remaining balance in local currency on arrival at the Hostel
Change and Cancel Requests Policy:
Reservations must be changed or cancel via email or phone prior to 1:00PM (13:00) Official Brazilian Time, 48 hours in advance of the arrival date in case of the shared dorms, and 7 days in the case of private dorm.
Que Tal Hostel Policies:
• Check-in: from 2 pm
• Check–out: untill 12 pm
From 1am to 6:30am we don't have a receptionist to do check-in or check-out. So, if you intend to arrive or leave between this time, please let us know in advance by email, phone or at the reception so we can have someone there for you.
Please take care of your belongings! There are large lockers in each of the bedrooms at Que Tal Hostel – one per guest. The Hostel rent lockers if you need. Que Tal Hostel wiil not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items. We also have a safe box ate reception in the case you want to leave with us your laptop, camera or any valuable devices
- Please keep your belongings tidy. Do not leave clothes on the floor. Use only your allocated bed space.
- It is forbidden carry or use drugs on the Que Tal Hostel facilities.
- Visitors are always welcome in commom areas untill 10pm. Remember that the rooms are exclusive for guests.
- Enjoy the beer and drinks served at our bar and common area, but don't take then to our rooms.
- Towels and lockers can be rented at reception for R$5,00 each
- Please wash and dry your dishes after use. Other people will use the kitchen.
- Bed Swapping is not allowed. Please do not sit down or put your belongings on other beds.
- You are not allowed to eat or drink in the bedrooms (only water is allowed).
- Please remember that not all guests smoke. Smoke only in permitted areas.
- After check out you can only use the common area of the hostel, for late check-out you will be charged.
- Respect other guests. After 11 pm avoid noise on the Hostel facilities.
- Outdoor activities ends at 11:30 pm, including serving drinks from the bar.
- These rules must be applied for overall cleanliness of the Que Tal's Hostel and comfort of the guests.